Based in New Jersey
April 12, 2018 (Early Access)
Double Turn is a pro-wrestling party brawler for up to 4 players. Fight in 2-4 player versus matches or in various single-player solo modes. Straightforward controls keeps combat fast and fluid. Approachable to play with your friends, with enough variation to dive deep in wrestling mastery. Strike to throw powerful fists and quick elbows, block to defend against attacks, and throw your foe with classic wrestling maneuvers. Take down opponents with devastating signature moves.
Play as a wrestler in Global Championship Pro Wrestling (GCPW), the hot new wrestling promotion taking the world's stage. Everything you do is to fuel the heat of the crowd. Whether they love you or hate you, keep the crowd cheering and build up enough momentum to best any fighter. Fighting builds heat, heat gets you signatures, signatures get you championships.
Double Turn was started as a one-hit-kill fighting game prototype in early 2017 with the aim of fusing the quick fast-paced gameplay of platform fighters and the allure of professional wrestling. Double Turn takes from the wrestling archetypes, gimmicks, and movesets to create a hand-to-hand arena fighter. Everything from the "heat" mechanic to the character names were born out of a love of wrestling and bringing the feeling of a match to the screen.
We are planning to release Double Turn on Steam in Early Access on April 12, 2018, with a full release sometime later in the year.
- Fast-paced platform fighter arcade matches
- Brawl in 2-4 player local versus
- Face opponents online in 1v1 matches
- Test your skills in solo modes and earn a top spot in the leaderboards
- Battle Royal: Survive in the ring against waves of 20 other fighters
- Gauntlet: Fight against the full roster in back-to-back matches
- World Tour (Coming soon): Book and play matches to earn money and status as a new wrestling promotion
- Feel the heat of the crowd in a sold-out stadium
- Take the mantle of one of four pro-wrestlers
Inwave Labs, LLC hereby grants permission for the contents of Double Turn to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Creators may monetization videos created containing assets from Double Turn, including video and audio obtained in-game. This permission can be found in writing at https://doubleturngame.com/presskit.
Team & Collaborators
Design & Programming
Art & Animation